Please Read the Rules
Triathlon Australia has set the competition rules for Triathlons.
It is also advisable that all competitors read through the official race briefing and competitor booklet in their race pack and attend the race briefing held at 11.20am on race day.
Terms and Conditions
For more information on withdrawals, refunds, and more, please read our terms and conditions by clicking here.
GOLDEN TICKET - terms and conditions
- All registrations to the Byron Bay Triathlon and Battle on the Border Cycling festival before 5pm the 12th of April will go in the draw.
- Golden ticket winners get an individual free entry to 3 QSM events of their choice in the 2015/16 season.
- One male and one female competitor will win the Golden Ticket each Easter for the respective year/season.
- Only the nominated winner can use the ticket (No team entries)
- QSM events include Brisbane Blast, Kingscliff Triathlon, Byron Bay Triathlon, Battle on the Border and Tweed Coast Enduro.
- Season runs from September 2015 through to 30th June 2016.