Kids Triathlon - 8 May 2021
For those young ones who are keen to have a go. Try it for fun, leave as a hero! A non-competitive introduction to triathlon.
This is a fully supervised and coaching event with officials, lifeguards and volunteers supporting and coaching the kids every step of the way.
However, your child is welcome to sit out of the swim if they are still not comfortable.
All kids will receive:
- A participation medal for giving it a go
- A free gift
- Timing and results available on race day
- Road closures (escorts for local residents)
- Police support and traffic control staff
- Support from the Byron Bay community
- Post-race fruit, lollies and recovery products
- A great family-friendly environment!