Olympic Triathlon - 8 May 2021
Better Your Best! The Olympic Standard - The Real Thing.
Age Group Olympic Individual
The classic Olympic (standard) distance triathlon on the stunning coastal course in Byron Bay. Enter this category to verse other athletes in your age group. Designed for older kids and new triathletes.
Open Olympic Individual
Typically the category for professional or more competitive athletes, the Open race has no age categories.
Athenas & Clydesdales
The Athena category is the Olympic distance for women 75kg and over. The Clydesdales category is the Olympic distance for men 100kg and over.
Minimum Age - 16 years
As per Triathlon Australia regulations, age groups will be determined by your age on 31 December 2020.
All participants must have either a current Triathlon Australia license at the date of the race or purchased a One Day Membership and the individual is responsible to ensure their insurance is up to date or they will be uninsured.
What Is Included In My Entry?
- Sponsor goodies
- Lucky draw prizes at presentation
- Timing and results available on race day
- Road closures (escorts for local residents)
- Police support and traffic control staff
- Support from the Byron Bay community
- Water stations on the run course with hydration products
- Post-race fruit, lollies and recovery products
- A great family-friendly environment!