Sprint Triathlon - 8 May 2021
Experience The Rush of a Sprint Finish!
The Sprint distance is perfect for having fun and developing your strength and fitness. Have a great hit out on a spectacular course without the stress of training for the full Olympic. Designed for older kids and new triathletes.
Minimum Age - 15 years
As per Triathlon Australia regulations, age groups will be determined by your age on 31 December 2020.
All participants must have either a current Triathlon Australia license at the date of the race or purchased a One Day Membership and the individual is responsible to ensure their insurance is up to date or they will be uninsured.
What Is Included In My Entry?
- Sponsor goodies
- Lucky draw prizes at presentation
- Timing and results available on race day
- Road closures (escorts for local residents)
- Police support and traffic control staff
- Support from the Byron Bay community
- Water stations on the run course with hydration products
- Post-race fruit, lollies and recovery products
- A great family-friendly environment!