Teams - 8 May 2021
Grab Your Crew and Conquer Byron! Take your pick of a Relay or All In Team, in the Olympic, Sprint, or Tempta distance.
Bring together your squad and challenge your specialty. One athlete completes each leg of the triathlon, passing the timing chip to the next athlete in transition. Create your team with any combination of men or women. Teams can be of two or three members.
All In Team
Train together, race together. Grab three mates, and each challenge all three legs of a full triathlon. Each team will receive their individual time and cumulative team time. Create your team with any combination of men or women. Teams must be of three members.
All In Teams adhere to the age guidelines of each distance.
- Tempta Minimum Age - 13 years
- Sprint Minimum Age - 15 years
- Olympic Minimum Age - 16 years
As per Triathlon Australia regulations, age groups will be determined by your age on 31 December 2020.
One Day Memberships
If all three team members do not have a Triathlon Australia licence, a One Day Membership will be added at checkout. This One Day Membership added at checkout will cover the whole team. Each individual is responsible to ensure their insurance is up to date or they will be uninsured.
What Is Included In Our Entry?
- Sponsor goodies
- Lucky draw prizes at presentation
- Timing and results available on race day
- Road closures (escorts for local residents)
- Police support and traffic control staff
- Support from the Byron Bay community
- Water stations on the run course with hydration products
- Post-race fruit, lollies and recovery products
- A great family-friendly environment!